The following constructions have to be completed They are.
Purchase of land for constructing a Temple to house the Panniruthirumurai Copper plates Monetary compensation for agents who will help in purchasing the above land.
- Construction of the temple
- Construction of Mahamandapam
- Cost for making Copper plates for inscribing Panniru Thirumurai verses
- Constructing all the Sannadhis in the temple
- Constructing the Thirumadappalli
- Constructing a room for keeping the Pooja Materials
- Hall for performing Annadaanam
- Arch at the entrance
- Erection of a compound wall around the Temple
- Electrical fittings and connections
- Installing a borewell
- Constructing a water tank and lead pipes
- Constructing a garden for growing flower plants
- Bath room
This Thiruppani becomes essential for the purpose of worship by all the Saiva devotees all over the world and help them to follow the principles of Saivism. All the donors for executing all the above works will be duly named as Permanent Trustees for the Trust of Thirumurai Copper Plate Inscription work. A Copper plate in which the name of the respective Trustee will be inscribed will also be given to the respective person. He will be duly honoured by the presentation of the Copper Plate with his name right at the Natarajar Sannadhi.